Monday, May 05, 2008

T-shirts

Rye and I have been discussing blog t-shirts for a while and I finally got around to inquiring. As it stands right now, we can get them for about $240-300NT per shirt. They have sizes up to 3X. However, 2X is $10NT extra per shirt and 3X is $20. They supply the shirts which are all cotton, good,but not Hayne's Beefy T's quality.

Rye and I came up with the design consisting of three parts. The top will have the banner from the blog.


They cannot produce the flame effect. I believe they can change the lettering to red. If not, it will be an extra $400-600NT (this is the price for the "mold" for each color and is a one time fee. It will be spread out among the total number of shirts we order, and not a per shirt fee).

Next, is our image, our beloved wai ke. Let me know your choice or we will choose. Also, anyone who is interested and thinks we can get one to them is welcome to voice an opinion. Contributors are already marked down for a minimum of two each.

Below the wai ke, we will have the Chinese lettering from the banner in gold. We choose black tees. Names can be put on the back, but I forgot if there is an additional charge. I will ask. If you would like a name, start letting us know what you want.
The above quote is based on an A4 paper size - A4 paper = 210 x 297 millimeters (8.27 x 11.69 inches). That means the entire design - logo, pic and lettering - will be included in this range.

An A3 size rendering (A3 paper = 297 x 420 millimeters (11.69 x 16.54 inches) will be about $200NT per color used. I am trying to keep the colors to six, so that would mean another $1,200 spread out over the entire order. Let me know soon because Rye is leaving soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to get a T-shirt with that Lunar Prophecy, too.

"Its a good day for nothing. Its a bad day for everything."

But sign me up for a T-shirt.

Red A - flying in today...back out next week.