Saturday, February 26, 2005

Swing it back left

Must be a pain in the butt to be in the headlines every single day of your life, especially when you have limited intellect in the first place... But honestly, cheapshots at the president are a little too easy -- it's much more enjoyable to admire the political differences in The Great White North. As a person who has been to Darfur within the past few years, I must confess this conservative parody on Canadian inaction strikes a chord. Now, how to reconcile that chord with my predisposition to liberal pacifism? When I have the anwer to that, perhaps I will run for political office.

2 comments:

J-hole said...

Hey! What happened to my first comment? Limited intellect? Compared to whom?http://www.vdare.com/sailer/kerry_iq_lower.htm

Bread said...

kerry is old news...