Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Yahoo Personal Ads - Sorry Pimp

Here are a couple of tips for potential Yahoo personal ads users:

1. Include a photo of yourself next to an extremely unattractive person to boost your chances.

2. If you are fat, you could be optimistic and say you have an athletic body type, but then you probably shouldn't claim to be "a straight shooter."

3. It is wise to be honest about your background...for example this girl does not mention that her father was the Koolaid mascot, but her photo shows her true nature.

4. As much as I like football, I seriously doubt any true man wants to date a Packer's fan. I instantly imagine this girl trying to convince me to wear a wedge of cheese my head. On the other hand, the sympathy sex you will get for the next 5 seasons or so will be great.

No comments: