Thursday, August 25, 2005

Kaia has done her time


sticky rice day
Originally uploaded by kevlar1.
My little girl is moving back to Taichung. I hope she can cope with the hussle and bussel. She has completed one month with the inlaws. They distribute sticky rice to all the well wishers. Because my school is on holiday and I am required to distribute the sticky rice to friends the same day (too difficult to track all down as many of you are at work). Cigars are order fellas.
Kaia and grandmother The woman with the magic quieting touch.
Kaia and grandma
My toothless cueball enjoying a little fresh air. She is a month old and out growing her outfits. She took a bath yesterday and didn't cry she is so brave.

4 comments:

Red A said...

Kevlar, she looks like you....without the cigarette dangling from your mouth.

Are those eyes BLUE?

Anonymous said...

wow! Kaia's soooo beautiful! Anne looks older - but maybe that's what responsibility does to a girl...

Kaia is MUCH bigger than before and also where's her hair? In fact, I'm wondering if that isn't some stock photography... unnamed woman with fat bald baby... may or may not be in Taiwan at all...

but even if that's true, I can see why you'd pick that kid - cuter than cute!

Kevlar said...

Sarcasm I guess. Thanks Sandy. In case you were wondering that is Kaia's grandma. Not Kevin's wife. Kevin's wife is unavailable for photoshoots. Her patientence is for her child and not her husbands itchy camera finger.

Anonymous said...

well done!